We have two aims at Language in Group – making life easier for our agents and making the experience better for our students.
- You may think that because our UK schools achieved perfect scores in their ISI inspections is enough.
- You may think that being the first in the world to win the British Council prize for innovation in English teaching is enough.
- You may think that offering your clients 100% money back Guarantee is enough.
- You may think that having weekly feedback to make sure that everyone is happy all the time is enough.
- You may think that having unique courses like Cultural Experience is enough.
At Language in Group we don’t stop! We don’t stop listening to you. We don’t stop listening to our students. We don’t stop introducing changes that make your life easier and their experience better.
And that’s why we are redesigning our London, Totnes and Dublin schools to reach the standards of the top boutique hotels around the world.
Our designers have taken all the suggestions from agents and students to turn the classrooms into modern, bright and trendy meeting rooms powered by Apple technology and Ipads. The concept is that the learning environment should reflect the real world – the world where our students are comfortable and familiar.
We also wanted to introduce the WOW! Factor. And that’s why you will not find typical classroom furniture in our schools. We are asking our students (your clients) to spend a lot of money to come to study with us and in return we want them to feel that every penny is worth it.
Only at Language in Group schools will you find Vitra furniture and Apple TV and Ipads. But as you know, we’re not just about “the look” – that’s why we are the market leaders in designing new courses.
We will be rolling out the design changes starting with Language in London (work completed by the end of June), before moving on to Language in Dublin and Language in Totnes.
Your clients will thank you for choosing our schools … and that will make your life easier!
For more information please contact our sales team. We don’t want you or your clients to miss out.
Margie Barker, Sales Director: email@example.com
Tim Barker, Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org