What is Intensive Express?
This course will help you improve more quickly and combines General English with an extra 10 lessons a week.
You will have 20 lessons a week of General English - where you will focus on speaking, listening, reading and writing following the Language in Group system.
In the extra 10 lessons you can choose to take
- the general programme, which is designed to help you move to the next level more quickly.
- English for Work (from January 2014)
Why is Intensive Express for you?
- You want to make progress as quickly as possible.
- You don't have long to study and really want to make the most of your time.
- You have clear aims and want to reach your personal targets on a long course.
- You want a lot of classroom time and support from your teachers.
|Intensive Express Fact File|
|Schools||Dublin London Totnes|
|Minimum weeks||1 week|
|Maximum weeks||48 weeks|
|Lessons per week||30|
|Hours per week||22.5|
|Maximum class size||12|
|Level||Elementary to Advanced|
Intensive Express is a combination of 20 lessons a week in a General English class and 10 lessons a week in an Express group.
The "General" and "English for Work" groups are open all year.
"English for Work" can be booked for 1 to 4 weeks.
"IELTS" and "Cambridge" are 4-week courses and have fixed start and end dates.