1. Teaching position - Language in London is recruiting now! (Temporary)
Language in London are looking for professional, dynamic teachers to teach our adult and junior courses both in-school and on location on our award-winning Cultural Experience course.
It is essential that all applicants have a minimum of CELTA + 2 years' experience. It is desirable that applicants have experience using digital resources and have creative enthusiasm to incorporate the use of these.
Times: Shifts may be split
Language in London is the first school in the world to win the British Council's prize for innovation in English language teaching. This is a boutique school with an emphasis on modern language teaching using digital resources. We are based in central London, located only seconds from the British Museum.
Applicants must have minimum CELTA + 2 years' experience teaching both adult and young learners.
Salary: starting rate £16.50 per hour for CELTA + 2 years' experience and £18.00 for DELTA.
Holiday: 25 days per year pro rata + bank holidays
Training and development in-house using Apple Media.
Please complete the application form and return it to Ashleigh Bodell, Director of Studies: email@example.com
Short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview and language awareness / teaching skills test.
2. Young Learner Operations Coordinator
Role: The Young Learner Operations coordinator works closely with Head of Young Learners and supports the team in a variety of office and other based tasks, to include bookings, social programme co-ordination, campus communication and sales where appropriate.
Reports to: Head of Young Learners
Location: LinG Young Learners Head Office, Totnes, Devon
1. To process junior bookings (generate invoices, enter details, receipt payments, process reply packs)
2. To assist HoYL with preparing and sending pre-course information
3. To update database information - monitor receipt of reply packs and deposits/full payments
4. To compile documents in preparation for British Council and ACELS accreditation
5. To assist in compiling staff manuals and maintaining operational folders
1. To research activity programmes for all centres
2. To book social programme activities and transport according to a plan and budget agreed with HoYL
3. To use the social programme template to create tailored programmes for specific groups
4. To keep records of all venue bookings and amend where necessary as numbers change
1. To assist where appropriate in the recruitment of all staff for Junior Centres
2. To liaise with the HoYL to prepare and conduct inductions and training for new staff
1. To accompany agents to Junior Centres where appropriate
2. To liaise with agents about their groups/bookings
To carry out such further tasks appropriate to your skill set as may from time to time be delegated to you by your manager.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Closing date for applications: 17th November 2014
Start Date: 19th January 2015
End Date: 28th August 2015
Salary: Rate of £20,000 per year (pro-rated for the year)
Holiday: 25 days + public holidays (pro-rated for the year)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Working for Language in Group
We have a dynamic, fun and challenging culture in which passionate people are provided with freedom and support to enable them to succeed.
We believe that having the right people is integral to our success. When you work with us you will enjoy a vibrant and positive environment, committed to investing in the development of our people and inspiring them to grow.
Being part of the Language in Group is being part of a group of language schools with ambitious aims. The family atmosphere in our schools, along with learning and development opportunities ensure that our workplace is a great place to be.
Our employees - from the teachers to the sales team - are always learning, setting personal targets and testing themselves.
If there are no "current vacancies" advertised here, we still welcome an email from you with your C.V. and please remember to tell us when you will be available, which location and type of job you are interested in:
Send email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2013 Language In Limited - English Schools in Ireland & England. All Rights Reserved.